Belt Press for Sludge Dewatering
1.The Belt Press for Sludge Dewatering is applied to the sludge dewatering treatment of sewage, textile printing and dyeing, electroplating, paper making, leather, brewing, food processing, coal washing, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, ceramics and...Send Inquiry
1.The Belt Press for Sludge Dewatering is applied to the sludge dewatering treatment of sewage, textile printing and dyeing, electroplating, paper making, leather, brewing, food processing, coal washing, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, ceramics and other industries.
2. It is also suitable for the solid separation or liquid leaching process of industrial production.
Original: Jiangsu, China
Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001.
Voltage: 380V 50Hz, the voltage can be as local demand
Payment term: TT, LC
Delivery date: Negotiable
Packing: export standard
Market: Middle East/ Africa/Asia/South America/Europe/North America
Warranty: 1 year
MOQ: 1 set
1．Sludge flocculation zone
In order to improve the dewatering of the sludge, improve the properties of the filter cake and increase the permeability of water in the material, the sludge should be physicochemical treatment. The advanced new double flow flocculation device is used with the press to achieve the best flocculation effect. This method not only flocculates large lumps and is tight, but also saves a large number of drugs and operation cost. Low, the economic benefit is very obvious.
2. Gravity concentrating and dewatering zone
The sludge is sent into the filter evenly through the cloth hopper. With the filter belt running forward, the free water flows into the water sink through a long gravity free dehydration zone under the action of gravity, and the gravity dehydration section can also be said to be a highly concentrated section. The main function is to remove most free water and clearance water in the sludge and reduce the sludge fluidity. It is convenient for thicker accumulation of sludge on the filter screen and enhance the bearing capacity of sludge to press.
3. Low pressure / medium pressure dehydration zone
After the gravity dehydration, the sludge fluidity is almost completely lost. With the forward movement of the filter belt, the sludge is brought into the porous roller from the wedge zone. The distance between the upper and lower filters is gradually reduced and the material begins to be under slight pressure. The filtrate begins to overflow from the two sides of the filter belt, and the pressure gradually increases with the running of the filter belt. At the same time, the extrusion stability of flocculating groups is also gradually enhanced.
4. The high pressure dehydration zone of the pinch extrusion roll (or belt)
When the sludge is separated from the medium pressure area, the sludge is entered into the high pressure area, and the sludge is squeezed by the 1~3 group in this area. After the strong extrusion, the volume of the sludge is greatly contracted and the free water in the sludge is fully extruded. At this time, the filter cake with high solid content is formed.
5.After the sludge is pumped into a dynamic (static) mixer, the sludge is mixed and reacted with the concentration of 0.05~0.1% flocculant solution at the same time. The small solid particles (or suspended solids) in the slurry (mud) are condensed into larger floc mass, and the water and surface water of the material are separated into free water. When the material is conveyed and spread to the elongated gravity pre dewatering area filter network, under the action of gravity, the free water permeable filter net is exuded and separated to form the sludge of the non flow state. The maximum pressure condition is achieved in the pressing dewatering area, and then between the upper and lower two net belts as the mesh belt moves. After the filter belt with adjustable tension force and the roll and the pressure roller, the pressure and shear force of the roll are continuously increased, and the water in the slag (mud) slurry is continuously extruded through the step by step supercharging through the wedge area, low pressure area, middle pressure area, high pressure area, and strong roll squeezing area. In the end, the filter cake was discharged from the lower water content, separated by the scraper plate, the upper and lower filter bands, and the micro particles in the pores of the filter net were cleared through the high pressure washing water and the roll brush to continue to enter the next step of the dehydration cycle.
The product is applied to the sludge dewatering treatment of sewage, textile printing and dyeing, electroplating, paper making, leather, brewing, food processing, coal washing, petrochemical, chemical, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, ceramics and other industries. It is also suitable for the solid separation or liquid leaching process of industrial production.
1. The structural selection of the Belt Press for Sludge Dewatering, convenient operation and maintenance, 24 hours fully automatic operation, suitable for high concentration of industrial sludge and sewage sludge deep dewatering treatment, is a more widely used type of sludge dewatering treatment.
2.The sludge volume is large, the dewatering effect is good, and the moisture content of filter cake is low.
3.The operating cost is low, and the maintenance and management cost is low.
4.The main body is welded together with the high quality national standard square pipe as a whole, and the surface is grade Sa2.5 sand blasting, and the corrosion resistance of the machine can reach more than 10 years by the fluorocarbon paint heavy anticorrosion treatment or the hot spray zinc treatment.
5. press roller and guide roller, main drive roller, tensioning roller and deflection adjusting roller bearing with steel press can be protected for more than three years. Roller surface bread, wear resistant, acid and alkali resistant high quality natural rubber.
6.The belt adjustment and tension deviceis advanced and reliable, and the pneumatic pressure is used for automatic control.
7.The spray pipe, water pipe, fender, sieve roller and screw are all made of high quality acid-base stainless steel.
1. The main frame is made of high quality national standard square pipe, and its surface is treated with high strength and corrosion resistance, and the acid and alkali resistance can reach more than 10 years.
2. The main part is made of high quality stainless steel, including main dewatering roller, fender, water trough, waterproof cover, nozzle and so on.
3. The bearing seat is fully sealed with high quality cast iron. The bearing is a double row roller Dalian Metallurgical Bearing. It can be guaranteed for three years. The extrusion roll, drive roller and guide roller are high quality and wear-resistant rubber outsourced for high quality seamless pipe. It can be guaranteed for three years.
4. According to the different physical characteristics of the sludge, different filter screens are selected in the Belt Press for Sludge Dewatering. The machine adopts high quality filter with high strength, good permeability, not easy filling, smooth surface, high solid recovery rate, easy cleaning and easy folding.
Hot Tags: belt press for sludge dewatering, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, customized, price, OEM